WHAT IS YOUR SHIRT SIZE?
As we launch our new theme for the year, would you take a minute to share your shirt size and color choice?
OF PRAYER & FASTING
AUGUST 9 - 29
How to Participate
- Follow the daily prayer guide, which has prompts for Bible reading, prayer points, & reflection notes.
- Set aside time each week for a personal prayer walk. Let's cover the streets of Orange with prayer. Let's ask God to show us His heart for our city.
- A biblical fast can be defined as abstaining from food for spiritual purposes. It was encouraged and expected by Jesus that believers would fast (Matt. 6:17-18, Matt. 9:15). Many abstain from food, television and other forms of entertainment and spend that time drawing closer to God instead. For this time to be most fulfilling, plan to spend time in worship, in the word, in prayer, and in reflection.
Corporate Prayer Walks
- Saturday August 14, 10am. Meet Micah in The Plaza of Orange.
- Saturday August 28, 10am. Meet Dora Leyvas in Hart Park.
Church in the Park
- Sunday Sep 5, 10am-1pm Steve Ambriz Memorial Park.
- Meet in the community center for service, then stay for food and games in the park.
SUMMER CAMP HIGHLIGHT 2021!
Thanks for making summer camp a great experience for our young people!